They may not get done that quickly, but they will get done sometime soon.
- Update my page for Books read in 2012 – and get in the habit of keeping it up to date.
- Tidy up the sidebar, and sort out the links and progress reports for projects and challenges and things.
- Rewrite my “Who Am I?” page. It’s been ages since I even looked at it.
- Update my “Reading Cornwall” page. I have lots more books to add.
- Update my “Orange Prize” pages – I need to add this year’s lists, and not a few more Orange books I’ve read.
Set up a new pages for my The Classics Club and A Non-Fiction Adventure.DONE!
- Write that knitting post! I have five finished objects unphotographed and unblogged. So maybe more than one post.
- And, most importantly of all – what am I going to read next?
I’m sure there’s something I’ve forgotten, but that’s enough to be getting on with …