…. time to set out a proper list of jobs, instead of thinking I need to do this or that from time to time.
They may not get done that quickly, but they will get done sometime soon.
- Update my page for Books read in 2012 – and get in the habit of keeping it up to date.
- Tidy up the sidebar, and sort out the links and progress reports for projects and challenges and things.
- Rewrite my “Who Am I?” page. It’s been ages since I even looked at it.
- Update my “Reading Cornwall” page. I have lots more books to add.
- Update my “Orange Prize” pages – I need to add this year’s lists, and not a few more Orange books I’ve read.
Set up a new pages for my The Classics Club and A Non-Fiction Adventure.DONE!
- Write that knitting post! I have five finished objects unphotographed and unblogged. So maybe more than one post.
- And, most importantly of all – what am I going to read next?
I’m sure there’s something I’ve forgotten, but that’s enough to be getting on with …
Some days you just have to bite the bullet and do some tidying up on the blog! I know what you mean, I am always tinkering. Bt it oes rather get in the way of the reading.
I love making housekeeping lists!! have fun checking them off! 😀
Good luck with your housekeeping! There are quite a few things still on my list since switching to self-hosted. I’ll have to make a list of my own!
My list would be almost exactly the same as yours. I’ve managed to get around to removing stuff from my blog but haven’t added anything yet.