…. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I’d like to have things around here in better shape first.
So I’m making a list to spur me on. I won’t get to everything today, but I will make a start.
- Set up and link page for Books read in 2011.
- Update sidebar with my current projects and challenges and things.
- Write my “Who Am I?” page. It’s been waiting for ages because I hate writing about myself, but I really must do it.
- Update my “Reading Cornwall” page. I have lots more books to add.
- Update my “Orange Prize” pages. I’m missing two years of lists and there are books I’ve acquired or read and written about to be recorded. And I must see what I have on hand for Orange January too.
- Set up a new page for my Clearing The Decks project.
- Set up the particular project that’s been in my head for ages.
- Update my project pages.
- Catch up with writing about books. I have lots to write about!
- Line up another Clearing The Decks post or two.
- Ponder those reading resolutions a little more.
Goodness, I’m making blogging sound like hard work. It isn’t – it’s a joy!