This was a lovely challenge. Lots of time was spent happily browsing for titles to fit the categories.
And now I’ve read my 6 books for the 6 categories.
Here they are:
1. A book with a “profession” in its title
A Bookseller‘s War by Anne and Heywood Hill
2. A book with a “time of day” in its title
The Swan in the Evening by Rosamond Lehmann
3. A book with a “relative” in its title
Brother Jacob by George Eliot
4. A book with a “body part” in its title
Every Eye by Isobel English
5. A book with a “building” in its title
We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
6. A book with a “medical condition” in its title
Among The Mad by Jacqueline Winspear
Thank you to Annie for hosting!