This challenge is hosted by Vassily of 1330v and it has its own blog here.
This is how it works:
1. The challenge starts January 1, 2009 and ends December 31, 2009.
2. Books have to be either a memoir, autobiography, or biography.
3. You can overlap with other challenges:
4. Re-reads count.
5. You pick how many books you want to read.
6. You do not need to make a list. This challenge is flexible and the goal is to have fun and read.
I am delighted to find a memoir, autobiography, or biography challenge – over the last few years i have found myself reading more and more about “real lives”!
My 999 Challenge has two categories for such books, so my target here is 18 books. I have some titles in mind, but I’ll name them as I go.
Welcome to the challenge. I’m happy that you joined. I can’t wait to see what books you pick. Happy New Year!